V-12 White Sari Absinthe
The V-12 model is made out of ecological and sustainable materials
- Upper in B-Mesh Panels made out of C.W.L. (organic cotton covered with resin from corn & castor oil) & coated canvas
- Logo V made of rubber and rice waste (23%)
- 100% organic cotton laces
- Soft inner lining (33% organic cotton & 67% recycled plastic bottles)
- Insole made of sugar cane (34%), amazonian rubber (11%), organic cotton (11%) & recycled E.V.A.* (8%)
- 59% bio-sourced and recycled outsole: made from amazonian rubber (24%), rice waste (23%) & recycled rubber (12%)
- Made in Brazil, in the region of Porto Alegre
Made from recycled polyester, sourced from recycled plastic bottles which is transformed from flakes to fiber in Brazil, the B-mesh is a light breathable and waterproof textile
When asked if we would ever have our clothing made overseas, we categorically said no. In the beginning, Jennifer made everything by hand in the back of her shop, loving the contact with clients and refining her skills. Now that the business has grown, we’re proud to say that Jennifer Glasgow clothing is still made right here in Montreal! Our close knit circle of factories are all woman-owned. Chenda, Sina and Miu, with their teams, have produced every stitch for over 10 years. Keeping our production in Canada helps us control the quality of our goods and reduces our carbon footprint.
#whomademyclothes is a campaign started by Fashion Revolution that runs every year on the anniversary of the 2013 Rana Plaza disaster in Bangledesh where 1138 people were killed while working in a clothing factory. This hashtag is used by brands to demonstrate transparency in their supply chain. To read more about Fashion Revolution and their global organization, please click here.