Boro'd Bayou Blouse
A little hole has become a delicate patch with a gentle wave of embroidery. Hand stitched by Marilou Gagné, this piece is simple and sweet.
- For more information on fit and to see the original Bayou, please visit here
- Sand: 85% Rayon / 15% Linen.
- Ayan is wearing a size large.
- Made in Montreal, Canada.
- All profits ( 101$) from the sales of this item will go to Le Phare des Affranchies working against Human Trafficking in Quebec.
When asked if we would ever have our clothing made overseas, we categorically said no. In the beginning, Jennifer made everything by hand in the back of her shop, loving the contact with clients and refining her skills. Now that the business has grown, we’re proud to say that Jennifer Glasgow clothing is still made right here in Montreal! Our close knit circle of factories are all woman-owned. Chenda, Sina and Miu, with their teams, have produced every stitch for over 10 years. Keeping our production in Canada helps us control the quality of our goods and reduces our carbon footprint.
#whomademyclothes is a campaign started by Fashion Revolution that runs every year on the anniversary of the 2013 Rana Plaza disaster in Bangledesh where 1138 people were killed while working in a clothing factory. This hashtag is used by brands to demonstrate transparency in their supply chain. To read more about Fashion Revolution and their global organization, please click here.