The MERINO Moss Hat is knit in double moss stitch. The moss structure gives this hat a characteristic look and functional elasticity that enables it to stretch and conform to your head. Designed with a little extra length on top and a short 1×1 rib rim for a clean finish. Knit in super fine, mulesing free merino wool. Unisex.
Hand knitted in 10.5 hours by women directly employed by Dinadi in Kathmandu, Nepal. Dinadi controls the production process from start to finish maximising transparency and social impact.
- yarn: 100% fine merino wool (mulesing free)
- yarn origin: South Africa
- production: hand knit in Nepal in 10.5 hours
- packaging: hand made lokta paper box
- fit: unisex, one size
- weight: 55 grams
- labeling: hand signed by knitter
- Each Dinadi product comes with a strand of yarn that can be used for mending if a product were to snag or tear.
- Wool naturally repels dirt and requires fewer washes. Air out your product when needed.
- Woolen products will naturally pill with use. Cut away by hand or use a de-pilling machine. Compress the fibers after de-pilling by ironing on low. Pilling is not a sign that your product is worn out.
- Hand wash only. Add wool detergent to cold water and let your product soak for about 10 minutes without working it. Rinse with clean, cold water and press the water out of the product without twisting or pulling. Lay out flat to dry.
- Resize when necessary. Woolen products will stretch and conform to your body with use. If your product is
- Too small - dampen and stretch carefully
- Too large - hand wash and reshape to desired measurements. Lay flat to dry.