At Jennifer Glasgow Design, we encourage ethical and sustainable fashion and want to make it more accessible. That's why we created our Buyback Program, a program that consists of giving a second life to clothes purchased at Jennifer Glasgow Design.
How to participate?
- Bring us your clothes purchased at Jennifer Glasgow that you no longer wear. In exchange, you will receive a gift card that you can use in store or online!
- Drop by with your garments Monday through Sunday during our store hours, fill in our Buy Back form and we will get back to you as soon as we can with your gift card!
- Please note, if we do not accept a garment because it is too damaged or stained, we will ask you if you would like to donate it to one of our Montreal based organizations. If you would rather keep your item, we will contact you to pick it up!
- Simple and easy.
Things to remember when participating in the Buy Back program
- Please bring us washed / laundered clothing only.
- Jennifer Glasgow Design will evaluate the value of the garments brought in.
- You will receive your gift card by email within 7 business days after the deposit of your clothes.
- The gift card corresponding to the estimated value of the clothing will be available for use in store or online, with no expiration date
In that case we do not wish to resell your garment, please contact us within 3 days. If we do not hear from you, we will be obliged to send the clothing to an organization of our choice.
For more information please contact us here.
Outside of Montreal?
At this time, we are not accepting items by mail but hope to open this program up to our clients outside of Montreal soon!
Keep on top of all new information by signing up to our newsletter.