DL 1961 denim is always made with organic or recycled cotton with global certification and uses less that 10 gallons of water per pair of jeans. A regular pair use 1,500 gallons! So these jeans begin with sustainability and keep going with great cuts. The Riley is a slightly tailored jean with a straight and slouchy fit. With its relaxed leg, the Riley can be rolled or left straight.
- 36% Tencel / 62% Cotton / 2% Lycra®.
- Available in norton wash.
- Model is 5'10" and wears a size 26.
- Fit large, size down. If you're unsure about your sizing, email us.
- 9" rise | 27" inseam | 13" leg opening.
- This style fits large, size down. If you're unsure about your sizing, email us.